Welcome to the Adult Jewish Learning Collaboration Online Registration System
This site allows you to sign up for all of your classes. Each person must complete his/her own registration. This year, you may register and pay online via credit card or you may register online and send a check payable to your synagogue. If you are not affiliated with one of the Collaboration synagogues, you should make your check out to ADJLC – Adult Jewish Learning Collaboration.
If you wish to download the ADJLC Booklet, click here
New for 2019-20 – FOR SECURITY REASONS, ALL REGISTRANTS WILL RECEIVE A NAME TAG IN THE MAIL IN ORDER TO BE ADMITTED TO CLASS. LANYARDS MAY BE PICKED UP AT THE COLLABORATION SYNAGOGUES.
Schedule Change –
JEWISH HISTORY ALIVE – PART 2 MOVED TO MONDAY
Rabbi Howard Shub
Dates: Jan. 6,13, 20, 27
Location: Temple Beth Tikvah
- Review the courses and lectures being offered. (you may download the complete booklet via the link above)
- Click on the 2019-20 Registration link above and complete the registration form. If you are paying by check, select the payment option at the bottom of the registration form.
- If you are paying by credit card, you will enter your credit card information. You will receive a confirming email upon completion of the process.
- If you are paying by check, you will receive an email confirming the courses and lectures you have registered for. Please include a copy of this with your check.
If you are not a member of one of the collaboration Synagogues, please send your payment to Temple Shaarei Shalom – 9085 Hagen Ranch Road – Boynton Beach, Florida 33472.
- Note – Clergy classes are only free if you are member of a collaboration synagogue. Non-members must pay the $75 registration even if they are only taking clergy classes.
If you have already registered and wish to make a change to a class, click here.
The 2017-2018 Adult Jewish Learning Collaboration Gratefully Acknowledges the Generous Support of the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
Note – Due to illness of the speaker, the November 17, 2019 Sunday Lecture is CANCELLED.