Welcome to the Adult Jewish Learning Collaboration Online Registration System
This site allows you to sign up for all of your classes. Each person must complete his/her own registration. This year, you may register and pay online via credit card or you may register online and send a check payable to your synagogue. If you are not affiliated with one of the Collaboration synagogues, you should make your check out to ADJLC – Adult Jewish Learning Collaboration.
If you wish to download the ADJLC Booklet, click here
New for 2019-20 – FOR SECURITY REASONS, ALL REGISTRANTS WILL RECEIVE A NAME TAG IN THE MAIL IN ORDER TO BE ADMITTED TO CLASS. LANYARDS MAY BE PICKED UP AT THE COLLABORATION SYNAGOGUES.
Schedule Change –
JEWISH HISTORY ALIVE – PART 2 MOVED TO MONDAY
Rabbi Howard Shub
Dates: Feb 3, 10, 17, 24
Location: Temple Beth Tikvah
11:00 AM. Now 9:45 AM
HISTORY OF DOO-WOP
The History of Doo Wop is a four part course that traces doo wop through stories and music. From its origins in the late 1940’s through the “golden age” of the middle and late 1950’s. The course concludes with the early 1950’s and the revival era of the late 60’s and beyond.
Dates: Jan. 8, 15, 22, 29 – DATE CHANGE February 5,12,19, 26
Location: Temple Torat Emet
- Review the courses and lectures being offered. (you may download the complete booklet via the link above)
- Click on the 2019-20 Registration link above and complete the registration form. If you are paying by check, select the payment option at the bottom of the registration form.
- If you are paying by credit card, you will enter your credit card information. You will receive a confirming email upon completion of the process.
- If you are paying by check, you will receive an email confirming the courses and lectures you have registered for. Please include a copy of this with your check.
If you are not a member of one of the collaboration Synagogues, please send your payment to Temple Shaarei Shalom – 9085 Hagen Ranch Road – Boynton Beach, Florida 33472.
- Note – Clergy classes are only free if you are member of a collaboration synagogue. Non-members must pay the $75 registration even if they are only taking clergy classes.
If you have already registered and wish to make a change to a class, click here.
The 2017-2018 Adult Jewish Learning Collaboration Gratefully Acknowledges the Generous Support of the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
Note – Due to illness of the speaker, the November 17, 2019 Sunday Lecture is CANCELLED.