Welcome to the Adult Jewish Learning Collaboration Online Registration System
This site allows you to sign up for all of your classes. Each person must complete his/her own registration. This year, you may register and pay online via credit card or you may register online and send a check payable to your synagogue. If you are not affiliated with one of the Collaboration synagogues, you should make your check out to ADJLC – Adult Jewish Learning Collaboration.
If you wish to download the ADJLC Booklet, click here
- Review the courses and lectures being offered. (you may download the complete booklet via the link above)
- Click on the 2017-18 Registration link above and complete the registration form. If you are paying by check, select the payment option at the bottom of the registration form.
- If you are paying by credit card, you will enter your credit card information. You will receive a confirming email upon completion of the process.
- If you are paying by check, you will receive an email confirming the courses and lectures you have registered for. Please include a copy of this with your check.
If you are not a member of one of the collaboration Synagogues, please send your payment to Temple Shaarei Shalom – 9085 Hagen Ranch Road – Boynton Beach, Florida 33472.
- If you have already registered and wish to make a change to a class, click here.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES AS OF 1/28/2018
Rabbi Howard Hoffman’s class starting Thursday, January 10th at 2:00 has been cancelled.
Rabbi Fratello’s class “A Look at the Book of Psalms scheduled December 14th has been rescheduled to December 21, 2017.
Fran and Richard Towns have flipped the time of their courses. “History of Israel” will continue on Wednesdays at 1:00 pm. “The Book of Exodus” will continue on Wednesdays at 2:00 pm.
Canasta, session II: There is now room for additional students. Please register at ADJLC.org. Sessions start on January 31, 2018.
Mah Jongg, session II new dates are: Jan. 29, 31, Feb. 5 & 7. We currently accepting more students.
SUNDAY DISTINGUISHED LECTURE SERIES
Sunday, Jan. 21, additional lecture: Professor Guy Ben Porat, “Between State & Synagogue, The Secularization of Israel. 1:00 pm at Temple Torat Emet. Please see flyer for more information.
Sunday, February 25, Ambassador Dennis Ross has now been changed to Sunday, March 18. More information to follow.
Sunday, March 11, additional lecture: Author Maggie Anton “50 Shades of Talmud”. 1:00 pm at Temple Beth Tikvah. Please see flyer for more information
The 2017-2018 Adult Jewish Learning Collaboration Gratefully Acknowledges the Generous Support of the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County